Tendons & Gout Including Achilles TalksTendons & Gout Including Achilles is a list of enduring discussions about how tendons are affected by gout.
Commonly, sufferers talk about their Achilles tendon. Because this is often the first tendon affected by gout. Though you will learn through these discussions how untreated gout can spread to all tendons and other tissues in your body. Note: if you are only interested in Achilles, then use the search box to find only those topics that talk about the heel.
These topics are now closed. But they include interesting experiences about tendons from fellow gout sufferers. So after you have read these tips and tricks, you can join current discussions in the Tendons & Gout Forum.
Before joining these discussions, it's a good idea to check the tendon & gout facts pages on GoutPal.com.
Tendons & Gout Including Achilles Topic List
- Last Post
- Cutting out Chicken stopped 95% of my gout attacks (15 yr gout sufferer here) Hey everyone, ? After 15+ years suffering with gout, I found out that simply cutting out chicken fr…
- 5 years ago
- Frustrating Urate problem! Will Citro-Soda help? Hello Keith I am 73 years old and am busy trying to rid my system of excess Uric acid. I was first …
- 5 years, 8 months ago
- Quick questions about recovery options I’ve recently had a flare up and was told I had gout in my right ankle. It was over a month a…
- 7 years ago
- A few (not so) novel ideas and a question from a newbie… Hi all, My first post here. My medical history is so long that I won’t even begin to try to d…
- 7 years, 11 months ago
- Gout for a month now. I moved my comment to the bottom of this page. [caption id="attachment_23421" align="aligncenter"…
- 9 years, 3 months ago
- Crippled because of gout Hi there, my name is Erik, im currently 25 and have been fighting gout since i was 19, i think. the…
- 9 years, 4 months ago
- Gout, AP and Bursitis Hello all, ?I have been on AP for about a year now with great results. ?It has returned my life bac…
- 10 years, 7 months ago
- A couple of questions I have been on 300 mg Allopurinol for six months now and I have a couple of quick questions that I&…
- 11 years ago
- My current experience with gout and activity I thought I would share what I've been going through regarding the current state of my gout and…
- 11 years, 2 months ago
- 10 years of gout/agony Thankyou GoutPal – reading through your website has given me hope I can get my gout under con…
- 12 years ago
- Achilles Tendon Destroyed By Gout Uric acid crystals attack bone, cartilage, and tendon. The Achilles Tendon is a common gout target.…
- 12 years, 1 month ago